Digestive and Stomach Cancer
Whether you are coming to The Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center to begin your stomach cancer treatment plan, or for a 2nd opinion, our specialists are committed to helping you understand your diagnosis and your treatment options so that you can make an informed decision about the best plan of care.
Endoscopy is a non-surgical procedure that use a thin flexible tube with a fiber-optic light and camera to examine the digestive tract. Find information about endoscopy at Northern Westchester Hospital here.
Multidisciplinary Team of Experts and Resources
In our digestive and stomach cancer treatment center, you have access to a compassionate multidisciplinary team of digestive and stomach cancer experts all in one place and close to home—including:
- Radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, specialized surgeons, pathologists, oncology nurses, and integrative medicine professionals.
- Our Tumor Board discusses cancer patients on a case-by-case basis in a multi-specialty forum.
- Access to advanced diagnostic testing in our all-digital Radiology Department. Our Radiologists, Pathologists and Oncologists work together to provide prompt results and the best treatment options.
- Sophisticated interventional radiology procedures that have been used for years to treat digestive and stomach cancer at Northern Westchester Hospital.
- Chemotherapy is provided in the soothing setting of the Laurie Bass Sklaver Infusion Center.
- Advanced options in radiation therapy are available, tailored to for stomach cancer treatment. Radiation is administered under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist.
- Digestive and stomach cancer patients have access to the therapeutic services of the Health & Wellness Program—many at no cost.
- Medical technology and operating rooms reflect the state-of-the-art in cancer surgery.
To learn more about the excellence in stomach cancer treatment offered at Northern Westchester Hospital, visit our Contact Us page, or give us a call at 914.242.8115.